Cefic - Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse, 4 box 1 - 1160 Brussels - Belgium
Tel: + 32 2 676 72 11 - Fax: + 32 2 676 73 00
Coming By train, Bus or Metro
- City express train every 15 minutes from the airport to Brussels Central Station
- Bus 12-21 from the airport to Place du Luxembourg
- Bus 21 from the airport to Point Schuman
- Metro, line 5, direction Hermann-Debroux, Demey stop
Total journey, airport to Cefic = +/- 1 hour
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifHow to reach Cefic using the public transport - downloadable map (FR- NL)
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifHow to reach Cefic using the public transport - downloadable map (UK)
Brussels Transport Company STIB
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifPlan your journey online
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifBrussels transport fares
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifBrussels network map
Coming By Taxi
Fare from airport to Cefic: +/- € 40.
Journey from airport: +/- 20 min (or up to an hour at peak times).
Taxi returning to the airport can be ordered for you at Cefic reception.
Coming By Car
- Take the Ring direction Namur
- At the junction with E411, follow Centre/Auderghem
- Keep going straight (over the bridge)
- Take the first exit (right)
- At the traffic lights, turn left and left again under the bridge
- You are on Avenue Edmond Van Nieuwenhuyse
The Cefic offices are located 300 m down on the right (just past the bus stop).